The photos below are from Midlands Striper Club tournaments. If your photo appears and is listed incorrectly, email the MSC Webmaster here.
Above: MSC September Team Winners: (l to r) Cam Littlejohn, Darren Holcomb, Woody Barnes, Van Cook, James Lindler, Richy Brensinger, Joey Smoak.
MSC January 2009 Tournament Winners: (l to r) Donnie Christopher, Gary Heichelbech, Tom Gitto and Dean Preston: Below: Tom Gitto and his 13 lb. 11 oz. Nichols Store Big Fish.
MSC June Individual Angler Big Fish Winners: (l to r) Bobby Sammons, Rick Kellemeyer, Cam Littlejohn, Lee Thomas (with 12 lb. 15 oz. striped bass), Danny Young, Kreg Frady, Woody Barnes, Skip Morgan.
MSC July Clarks Hill Winners: (l to r) Kreg Frady, Weston Thomas and Lee Thomas show off their big fish. Weston had the Nichols Store Big Fish of the event, at 22 lbs., 4 ozs. Team Catchall, Lee & Kreg, weighed in four stripers weighing a whopping 71 lbs 14 ozs. to win.
MSC October Individual Angler Winners: (l to r) James Lindler, Lee Thomas and Rick Kellemeyer,.
MSC November Team Winners: (l to r)
- Team Wildman 1st Place: Skip Morgan, Donnie Christopher, Danny Young, Justin Christopher (kneeling)
- Team Jon Boy, 2nd Place: Debbie Alewine, Harold Alewine
- Team 50%: Big Fish: Van Cook
- Team Nobody 3rd Place: James Cassell (standing), Weston Thomas and Billy DuRant (kneeling)
- Team 2 Guys and a Gizzard, Small Creel: Cam Lilttlejohn and Woody Barnes
December Double Points Tournament Winners: L to R: James Lindler, Van Cook, Joby Wetzel,and Tom Gitto.
In fond memory of members Brian Thomas, John Abney and "Mr. Ed" Woodward.